- Cape Cod Inflatable Park
- Motorcycle Camping Trailers: 4 Options to Consider
- History of Disneyland
- Excel Travel Trailers
- Valleyfair Minnesota
- Bodrum Mini Gulet Cruises
- Lake Minnetonka Boat Cruises
- Tips for Finding Cheap Amusement Park Tickets
- Knoebels Amusement Park
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Indoor Water Parks in Virginia
- Theme Parks in England
- KNex Roller Coaster
- Best Roller Coaster Park
- Long Beach Pike Bumper Cars
- A Guide to Boler Camping Trailers: History and Buying Options
- Indoor Amusement Parks in Illinois
- Disney World Money Saving Tips
- Infants Ski Goggles
- Toy Story Midway Mania Facts
Minnesota may be known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” but one body of water stands out above the rest. Lake Minnetonka, located in Hennepin County, Minnesota, was formed more than 11,000 years ago. It covers 14,000 acres and reaches a maximum depth of 113 feet. Lake Minnetonka’s size makes it a popular waterway for recreational boats.
The motorcycle campers described here are all designed to sleep two people. Note that you need to take the towing capacity of your motorcycle into consideration when shopping for one of these units. Be sure your motorcycle is powerful enough to tow any camper that you are considering.
he theme park is divided into three zones: inflatable park, challenge zone, and toddler zone. In 2018, The H2O zone will be added, as well as several new dry rides for the inflatable park.
there are such things as infants ski goggles! They sound like something that wouldn’t exist, but doing a search on Google will yield positive results. In some cases, even thought the eyewear is listed as “infant” goggles, they’re designed for older children, so keep that in mind and make sure you know exactly what you’re ordering.