- Defunct Amusement Parks
- Tips on Visiting California Adventure Theme Park
- RV Solar Panels: What They Are and How to Find the Right Ones
- Vintage Camper Trailers: Making the Right Buying Choice
- Where to Find Coleman Camper Parts
- 8 Parks That Make RV Camping in Nashville a Good Time
- Top 10 Roller Coasters
- How to Wax Skis
- Disney FASTPASS
- Where to Find Free RV Parking: Stop and Take a Breather
- Entry Prices of Theme Parks
- Day Cruises South Florida
- Summer Theme Park Jobs
- A Guide to Scamp Travel Trailers: Which One Is Right for You?
- Visiting Disneyland Theme Park
- Indoor Water Parks Tennessee
- Buying a FEMA Camper
- 33 RV Tool Kit Essentials That Might Save You Later
- Disneyland: Minnie Mouse
- History of Disney World
Minnesota may be known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” but one body of water stands out above the rest. Lake Minnetonka, located in Hennepin County, Minnesota, was formed more than 11,000 years ago. It covers 14,000 acres and reaches a maximum depth of 113 feet. Lake Minnetonka’s size makes it a popular waterway for recreational boats.
The motorcycle campers described here are all designed to sleep two people. Note that you need to take the towing capacity of your motorcycle into consideration when shopping for one of these units. Be sure your motorcycle is powerful enough to tow any camper that you are considering.
he theme park is divided into three zones: inflatable park, challenge zone, and toddler zone. In 2018, The H2O zone will be added, as well as several new dry rides for the inflatable park.
there are such things as infants ski goggles! They sound like something that wouldn’t exist, but doing a search on Google will yield positive results. In some cases, even thought the eyewear is listed as “infant” goggles, they’re designed for older children, so keep that in mind and make sure you know exactly what you’re ordering.