Located in Saco, Maine, Aquaboggan water park is one wildly wet adventure for the whole family. From slides to rafts, kid splash zones to the wave pool, be prepared for a day of soaking good fun!
While Maine isn’t traditionally known for its wealth of theme parks, the Aquaboggan water park makes a big splash for visiting guests. Although Aquaboggan is small in scale, it offers plenty of opportunities to cool off on a hot day – for a very small ticket price. By taking advantage of seasonal specials, you can enjoy the fun at Aquaboggan for as little as $10 a day.
Aquaboggan Water Park Attractions
- Totally Tubular: Zing down a twisty turny slope on this tube slide.
- Turbo Drop: For the thrill seekers, nothing beats this speedy plunge down a fast slope.
- Pipeline: Rip down one, two or three of these mat style slides.
- Stealth: This tube ride is one wild slide, where riders start at 45 feet up and slide down a half pipe on a tube.
- Bumpin’ Boats: It’s bumper cars meets the sea as riders careen into one another. Note that this attraction is not included in the admission price.
- Aquasaucer: Test your strength and coordination as you climb a dome saucer via a grappling rope. It’s not easy with the spraying fountain at the top to keep things slick.
- Giant Wave Pool: The staple of any water park, the wave pool at Aquaboggan provides fun waves all day long. Grab a tube or body surf!
- Grand Prix: Live the life of a race car driver at this thrilling go-kart attraction. (This attraction costs an additional $6 per person.)
- Mini Golf: Fun for ages 2 to 102, the mini golf course offers 18 holes set in a lush green surrounding. Additional fees apply for mini golf.
- Toddler Splash ‘N’ Play: Aquaboggan offers something for the park’s littlest guests at the Splash ‘N’ Play. With a shallow pool and opportunities to slide, swing, and climb, the youngest in your family will have their own exciting water park experience.
Aquaboggan offers plenty of options for hungry park guests, most notably Kimball Farm Homemade Ice Cream featuring more than 40 flavors. A snack bar covers most of the theme park food basics, but you can also bring in your own food and picnic on-site.
Aquaboggan is located 20 minutes south of Portland, Maine and just minutes from Old Orchard Beach. Aquaboggan is open from June 23 through Labor Day, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. This water park offers a reasonably priced getaway for the entire family and parking is always free.
Aquaboggan’s low admission price and seasonal specials make the water park an appealing destination for beating the heat. General admission for guests over four feet is $20. Junior tickets (under four feet tall) are $16 at the gate, toddler tickets are $5, and senior tickets are $10.
Aquaboggan also extends discounted admission fees on Mondays – just $10 per person for the whole day! If you plan to return to Aquaboggan for repeat visits, a season pass is available for $60, however, Grand Prix Go Carts, Bumpin’ Boats, Water Wars and Mini-Golf are excluded from the unlimited use terms.
For more information about the Aquaboggan water park, interested individuals can visit the official website at AquabogganWaterPark.com, call (207) 282-3112, or write to the park at: Aquaboggan Water Park
980 Portland Road
Saco, ME 04072